.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Things to Yell at Larry Hughes, Now That He's in Chicago

At first, I was pretty upset that I had to share a state with Larry Hughes. He is without a doubt my least favorite player in the history of the NBA. However, I quickly realized that I now get to heckle Larry Hughes! Howie and I have started a short list of insults that would be perfect to yell at Larry Hughes from the stands of the United Center.

Howie: "Hey Larry Hughes! Your shot's so bad, YOU SHOT LIKE LARRY HUGHES AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
me: LARRY HUGES YOU OWE ME 11 DOLLARS
Howie: LARRY HUGHES MY CLOCK DOESN'T WORK, IT'S PROBABLY YOUR FAULT
me: THAT NELLY SONG SUCKED LARRY HUGHES
Howie: JOHN HUGHES IS ASHAMED HE SHARES THE SAME LAST NAME AS YOU
me: DOES AND1 EVEN GIVE YOU FREE SHOES ANYMORE?????
Howie: OMG THAT EPISODE OF LOST WAS AMAZING! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, BUT I JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW MY FEELINGS TOWARDS THAT SHOW
me: LARRY HUGHES, DON'T RUIN LOST FOR ME
Howie: PSSST! HEY LARRY HUGHES, COME OVER HERE.. YEAH, HERE!! OH, NOTHING, I JUST WANTED YOU TO BE AWAY FROM THE ACTION THUS NEGATING A CHANCE FOR YOU TO PUT UP A BAD SHOT!!!
me: LAWRENCE HUGHES, WHAT IS MITTELOS BIOSCIENCE????
Howie: YO LH! I CAN TOTALLY D YOU UP BY JUST SITTING HERE, BURN!
me: LEBRON HATES YOU AND YOUR SMALL HEAD

Please, add your suggestions below.