.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, May 9, 2005

Finalsly

Ahhhh Finals Week. The last week of school before we get to "relax" for the summer. For some, it's a time to get their work done and get finished. For me, it's a time to freak out about not having anything to do this summer and have a ridiculous amount of tests. It's Monday now, and I just finished (hopefully) Organic Chemistry II and guitar. Now I'm sure I did good on the guitar because, obviously, I rock really hard. Organic Chemistry on the other hand. What a pointless subject. The only people who I can see benefitting from taking this class are chemistry majors, to a small extent the future pharmacists of the world, and of course, my personal favorite, the operators of underground drug labs. But as I said before, I am done with the lecture portion of Organic. Now normally this would be cause to celebrate, but instead, I have three finals tomorrow. Now that would be easy if my classes were Rock Appreciation, Intro to Environmental Science, and Being Awesome. But since I already successfully completed those classes my finals are in Immunology (what many consider to be a made up word), Organic Chemistry Lab (lecture's slightly nicer sister), and Comparative Animal Physiology (nothing witty to say). And then after that, I get to write three five page papers for Biomedical Ethics!!! If I make it out of this alive, I plan on doing nothing but chilling gangster style for the week before graduation and listening to the Go! Team to celebrate the happiness that is, being done.

Street Cred