.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, July 2, 2007

Al Horford is a stout man.

  • FanHouse says Darko got burned by ze Magic. Possibly because he'z Darko Milililililic.
  • One way of increasing your blog traffic is by linking all over the place. Supposedly it's good karma. I think there might be something to this linking thing, but I'm not sure. Perhaps I'll try it.
  • I like this little article, mainly because my lady will be a basketball coach soon. I also like it because it means all the stupid shots I've practiced for years aren't really that stupid.
  • I whole-heartedly agree with Shanoff about how you can spontaneously start liking Joakim Noah. And here's an article might help.
  • Milwaukee drafting Yi Jianlian is terrible on so many levels. Not only will he not play for them, if he wants he can sit out the year and re-enter the draft next year. That means the Bucks would get nothing with the 6 pick in the best draft in many moons. Not to mention that he wouldn't fit in with the Bucks anyways. Bad idea jeans, Milwaukee.
  • I've just decided to learn the collective bargaining agreement. Then I can get an NBA job.